Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A week before ACCA exam a Nightmare

"I've studied in the last week of the exam and got reasonable marks" This is often heard by many students whom I know. Is this really works?

I've been studying ACCA for last 1.5 years approximately, and learn every day. Generally, I couldn't say that studying ACCA exam just before one week is a good strategy, but I can assure you that last days of exam has big influence in exam.

So, As far as passing the exam is concerned, practicing exam question are in the first priority. However, understanding critical underlying knowledge has also its own importance, because in ACCA exam you are required to assess the cases and analyse the data. Though only number crunching couldn't do well alone.

So far, what I've learned is time, commitment and a sound exam technique has very much important to pass the exam, and these all require time.

On the other hand, In the last days of exam, Where all of us are struggling hard to pass the exam, Learning appropriate exam technique would be very beneficial. Therefore, knowing the exam tits and tats in the last days would yield more.